The Station Hotel 25 handles personal information of many customers and employees on business management, so we established this policy based on our company's code of ethics, establish a personal information management system and realize responsible responses as a company will do.
- Policy 1. We will identify the purpose of using personal information as much as possible and handle it appropriately within the range necessary for achieving that purpose. We will also take measures to prevent non-purpose use.
- Policy 2. We will collect personal information in a lawful and appropriate manner.
- Policy 3. Personal information will not be provided to third parties without your consent.
- Policy 4. In managing personal information, we will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate measures for prevention and correction of leakage, destruction and damage, and other safety controls.
- Policy 5. In handling personal information, we will strive to ensure that the person who provided the information appropriately participates and strive to keep it as accurate and up to date as possible.
- Policy 6. We comply with laws concerning personal information protection and establish internal regulations concerning the protection of personal information and continuously review and comply.
- Policy 7. We will set up windows to respond to complaints and consultation concerning personal information protection and we will endeavor to respond appropriately.
Station Hotel 25 President and Representative Director
Definition of personal information
●The purpose of using personal information on this site is as follows.
We will not use beyond the scope of purpose without your consent.
- (1) Personal authentication of this site member registrant and provision of various services for members
- (2) Distribution of information such as e-mail service, various notices etc. to users who separately agreed
- (3) Questionnaire survey for users who separately agreed, report of requests for cooperation to edited articles
- (4) Receive entries of various campaigns and contact the winners, send presents
- (5) Information on products and services that users are likely to be interested in
- (6) Investigation such as booking acts for commercial / diversion purposes, rights assignment, multiple reservations, false information registration, etc. prohibited by the user's agreement and detailed confirmation of the reservation content based on it
- (7) Opinions concerning the services of this site, answers to inquiries
In addition, we may create statistical data processed so as not to be able to identify individuals based on the personal information provided.
We can use statistical data that can not identify individuals without any restrictions.
Optionality of providing personal information
Items of personal information that are necessary for each service in this site are described as "required items" on the registration screen. If you do not enter this item, you may not be able to receive each service such as not being able to book accommodation.
Provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, we will not provide personal information to third parties without consent of the user himself. Provider ・ Provided Provide information only after identifying the content and obtaining consent from the user. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without your consent, to the extent not contrary to the relevant laws and regulations.
- (1) The Company prohibits us and third parties from acting as a disadvantage to the Company and third parties, such as reserved acts for commercial or diversion purposes, rights assignment, multiple reservations, false information registration, In a case of judgment
- (2) In cases where it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain consent from the user himself / herself
- (3) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or local public entity or a person receiving consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal of the user, When there is a risk of interfering with performance
- (4) In cases where disclosure of personal information is requested from the court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, the bar association, the consumer center, or any authority with authority conforming to these
- (5) When the user himself explicitly requests the third party When required to disclose or provide to
- (6) When disclosure or offer is permitted by laws and regulations
- (7) When delegating part or all of personal information handling work to the extent necessary for attaining purpose of use
- (8) In cases where personal information is provided in connection with the succession of the business due to merger or other reasons, and is handled within the scope of the purpose of use before the succession
Disclaimer relating to third party provision
In the following cases, we are not responsible for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
(1) When personal information is clarified by the will of the user himself / herself
(When the user reveals information other than the principal at the time of booking the accommodation etc, we will obtain the consent of the subject in the responsibility of the user.)
- (2) When the user himself / herself reveals personal information to a third party by using the function of this site or another means
- (3) Personal information is provided from the user at the external site linked from this site, and when it is used
- (4) When a third party obtains information (ID, password, etc.) that can identify the individual person without any reason to be attributable to the Company
Outsourcing of personal information processing
We may outsource a part or all of personal information handling business outsourcing. The company is responsible for handling personal information at the contractor.
Change of personal information etc.
As a general rule, personal information can only be asked for personal identification, disclosure, correction, suspension of use can be requested. If you are registered as a member on this site, you can view, change and delete from the internet at any time. Also, other users are available at the inquiry window. However, if there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the user himself / herself or a third party, if there is a risk of seriously hindering the proper implementation of the service work of this site, We may not respond to the disclosure if we are to violate. In addition, when it is difficult to stop the use of the personal information, suspend the offer to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."), or when it is difficult to make a suspension of use etc., When taking necessary measures to protect the rights and interests of users, we may not respond to suspension of use etc.
Accuracy of personal information
This site will endeavor to accurately process the personal information you provided, but the user is responsible for the accurate and up-to-date content of the personal information you provided.
Limited acquisition of sensitive personal information
As a rule, we do not acquire personal information including the following contents on this site. However, this does not apply to cases where you provide it yourself.
- (1) Matters concerning thought, creed and religion
- (2) Ethnic factors, ethnic groups, dominant land, domicile (excluding information on the prefecture of prefecture), physical, psychiatric disorders, criminal record, and other factors that contribute to social discrimination
- (3) matters concerning the right to organize workers, collective bargaining and other group actions
- (4) Participation in collective demonstration acts, exercise of petition rights, and other matters concerning the exercise of political rights
- (5) Health care and sex life
About identity verification
Based on information (name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, membership number, password, etc.) that can identify the individual, such as when responding to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal information It is confirmed that it is. However, we will not be responsible if we obtain and use information other than the person himself can identify the individual.
About acquisition and use of behavior history not specifying individuals
Person in charge of personal information management